Enter code AMEXAIRPORT in the Uber app prior to requesting a ride, select an American Express Card as payment, and complete your trip(s) before 12/31/16. Up to $65 will be deducted from the cost of your next two airport rides, with the remainder being charged to your American Express card. You must enter the airport name in the pick-up location in the Uber app when requesting your rides.
Obviously, you need to already have an American Express account, and the free rides work only from the following airports:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
This is a great deal if you can use it. Add the code to your app beforehand if you think you might.