Direct Link (may require incognito mode)
- Annual fee of $450 is not waived
- Points are worth 1.25 cents each toward airfare or can be transferred to travel partners
- $250 annual air travel credit
- 4th night free hotel benefit (based on average cost per night over four nights and does not include taxes or fees)
- $100 fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- Priority Pass select membership
- No foreign transaction fees
While the annual fee is not waived, it is effectively $200 after the air travel credit, and you can technically get two credits your first year (the credit goes by calendar year, sort of — it resets after your December statement) for a net profit of $50. $100 fee credits for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓, Priority Pass memberships, and no foreign transaction fees are dime-a-dozen these days, so I don’t value those benefits very much at all.
This card is certainly worthwhile for the signup bonus, but it is only worth keeping long-term if you can get a lot of use from the 4th night free hotel benefit.
While this card does earn 3x points on Air Travel & Hotel and 2x points on Dining & Entertainment, the Chase Sapphire Reserve is better. So, meh, as far as earning more points is concerned.